○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Leona Darling!

After what seemed to be an eternity of wait, the delayed new champion Leona, the Radiant Dawn, has finally been released in League of Legends on the Personal Computer. I wasn't able to accumulate enough Influence Points to unlock her because I didn't spend that much time on LoL over the past few weeks - need about 1000 points left and that translates into roughly 10 more games. I absolutely love one of her alternate skins in which she wears a Valkyrie outfit and I already promised myself that I must buy that skin when it is on sale. I also love it so much that it has now become my wallpaper, not to replace the original Leona art but to complement it as a desktop slide show. She is just so very intriguing and I love her lore as well. This game is continuing to get better with every single new champion release. Thank you, Riot Games!

Sorry Lenneth, you have been thoroughly replaced.

No comments: