Hiya folks! Visiting this website and reading my articles help me out tremendously - Thank you so much for all your support!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sequels and Sequences

Game sequels are generated way too frequently and they arrive way too fast these days...

Infamous 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2 for the PlayStation 3: sequels to two very popular games for the system... Games that I never really spent much time playing in the first place. So what are they doing here when I should be having fun with the originals? More importantly, what does it mean when sequels of games arrive into my possession before I am "ready" for them? It means that:

1) I am inducting way too many games into my Game Library. It's time to slow things down even further.

2) I am playing too much League of Legends.

3) I am easily enticed by the price slashes at my favorite electronics store.

4) I need to spend more time making love to my PS3.

5) I like to spoil myself rotten.

No comments: