○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sequels and Sequences

Game sequels are generated way too frequently and they arrive way too fast these days...

Infamous 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2 for the PlayStation 3: sequels to two very popular games for the system... Games that I never really spent much time playing in the first place. So what are they doing here when I should be having fun with the originals? More importantly, what does it mean when sequels of games arrive into my possession before I am "ready" for them? It means that:

1) I am inducting way too many games into my Game Library. It's time to slow things down even further.

2) I am playing too much League of Legends.

3) I am easily enticed by the price slashes at my favorite electronics store.

4) I need to spend more time making love to my PS3.

5) I like to spoil myself rotten.

No comments: