○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, July 25, 2011

More Nintendo Poster Deliciousness

I got an email from Nintendo this evening announcing several brand new rewards options for Club Nintendo and among them is the Club Nintendo Donkey Kong 3-Poster series. As you know, I already have the ones for Mario and The Legend of Zelda so I am extremely excited about the prospect of posting up 3 more beautiful Nintendo posters in my Game Room. I just completed the order for the posters which cost 400 coins. It is a bit challenging to find the space for these incoming posters however since I already have a lot of game posters up on these walls. I am sure I will be able to work something out by the time they get here.

Maybe a 3-Poster Series for Metroid next?

No comments: