○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Games Played 03/22/2009



RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Hunter: The Reckoning (2003)
Developer: High Voltage Software
Platform: X-Box
Purchase Date: 05/23/2003


You'll be constantly surrounded by the undead... So bring your friends along for the massacre!

I remember picking up the last copy of this game at a local store and was approached by a group of guys who wanted to buy it from me for twice the retail price. I of course, said no and they looked so disappointed. To be honest, I was just mildly curious about this game so I could have waited to buy it again while gaining some extra cash in the process. When I got home and started playing the game, I felt worse about the situation because I really didn't enjoy the game so much - Hunter: The Reckoning is definitely a group game and is not fun to be played solo. It's a hack and slash with tons of enemies on screen which sometimes make the whole occasion frustrating when tackled alone. There are four character types to choose from and they would work very well supporting each other with their unique abilities and weaponry. The lack of online multi-player really made this a bad purchase for me though I can see why this game be really popular and fun if you can find 3 more people to play it with you locally.

LIBRARY STATUS: 3 out of 5

No comments: