○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, March 20, 2009

New Games Alert!

I had a bit of a hard time when I was at the store shopping for new games today. Usually, after a long period of new-game abstinence I would be picking up at least 5 of them. I am getting closer and closer to purchasing a house so I do want to curb my spending. I ended up buying Resident Evil 5 for the X-Box 360 (Eurogamer.net helped me a lot with the final decision making) and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection as well as Killzone 2 for the PlayStation 3. Games that almost made it to the cash register were Phantasy Star Portable for the PSP, Madworld for the Nintendo Wii, and Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume for the Nintendo DS.


Wait, I didn't buy 3 games, I bought 42 of them!

No comments: