○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Games Played 03/02/2009


*After featuring the first game on the PlayStation 2, I was reminded that I hardly touched this sequel! So I started playing it and yes, it has been a blast! Great game.


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 1 (2005)
Developer: Digital Eclipse Software
Platform: X-Box
Purchase Date: 09/30/2005


So many good games even M. Bison has to give them a hats off.

I love this collection of classic Capcom arcade games. Almost all 22 are highly playable and they are mostly definitely quite valuable to own if you have any sense of nostalgia in you when it comes to your gaming backgrounds. Newer gamers may not appreciate these games at first sight but if they give them a chance, they will be hooked because unlike graphical presentations, good gameplay lasts forever. With the repeated releases of the more recent variants of Street Fighter II on the home consoles, it is nice to see that Capcom actually included the first, the one and only original Street Fighter II on the disc. This collection has more shoot-em-ups than anything else, which is a major plus for me. I have completely forgotten about Legendary Wings until I purchased this game and all of a sudden, all those fond memories from my past of me being totally intrigued by that game in the arcades and trying it myself came rushing in. Truly a magical moment.

LIBRARY STATUS: 5 out of 5

No comments: