○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Game Alert!

I finally got Star Ocean: The Last Hope yesterday. Well, it's not like I had to wait that long... It's only been out for a week! I do normally pick up these games on the actual street date. I am in the process of moving into a new home - more space for my games, yeah! - so I do have to watch my spending a bit, thus the apparent lack of new games lately. I will get back into that spending mode soon though because my Purchase List is getting way too long and it's really killing me!


Shadow of the Colossus II: Planet Eater? This game deserves a better cover art.

No comments: