○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Denied by Nintendo

Nintendo is hosting the Nintendo DSi Sampling Events around the country for Club Nintendo Platinum members with one being held in San Francisco this weekend and I received an invitation to attend it. I responded to the RSVP a little too late though and got the following:


Black DSi for the win!

I am not a believer of the DSi because of its evil capacity to make previous DS models obsolete because of its firmware update capability so I thought it would be cool to test run it and perhaps I could be convinced to adopt the new system when it comes out. I'll probably wait on this until it's absolutely necessary to switch. I would probably get it as a Christmas gift if I do decide to wait for it for that long.

No comments: