○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Suddenly Söldner

I am shocked to see Söldner-X: Himmelssturmer suddenly listed on the PlayStation Network Store when I turned on my PlayStation 3 this evening. It's been there since Thursday 12/04 apparently (Sony even dared to list the release date as 12/03 - morons!) but since I am so used to the consistent and timely updates on the Nintendo Wii and the X-Box 360 I thought that the game was still not released yet when I checked Thursday morning... I am waiting for the game download to finish as I am posting this. I cannot wait to play it!


Online gaming on the PS3 may be free but Sony needs to be better with properly updating
the network... especially when it comes to the stuff they are selling on the PSN Store!

No comments: