○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, October 13, 2008

Söldner-X Release Confusion



One of the most highly anticipated games on the PlayStation 3 for me is Söldner-X: Himmelssturmer, a side-scrolling 2D shooter that was originally scheduled for release last Thursday on the PlayStation Network Store but was apparently delayed. I remember being so excited last week visiting the PSN Store only to get disappointed by its absence. The game is still rumored to be released this week. I contacted EastAsiaSoft/SideQuest Studios last week in regards to the release date and this is the response I received:

"Thanks a lot for your e-mail.

It's most likely that the game will be pushed to a November release as we are still doing some final testing at the moment. Please check our site for an update during the next few weeks.

If you further wish to contribute, please feel free to make your feedback public in our official forums or drop us a line.

Regards,

Team Söldner-X
www.soldner-x.com"

No specific date was mentioned in the email but it sure looks like we are not going to see the game this month, which is a total bummer.

No comments: