○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, December 15, 2008

Games Played 12/09/2008



RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Culdcept (2003)
Developer: Omiya Soft
Platform: PlayStation 2
Purchase Date: 12/13/2003


A good defense is the best offense in this epic card battle.

This monopoly + magic card hybrid is one of my favorite games of all time. Though I mostly play the newer Culdcept Saga for the X-Box 360, I consider this PlayStation 2 version superior when it comes to the variety of the battle animations and its impressive soundtrack. I only need less than 10 cards to complete my entire card collection in Saga but I actually have double that amount to collect here. It was fun to be able to revisit the cards not found in Saga and the previous looks for many of the cards. If you enjoy Saga, there is no reason why you shouldn't pick up this incredible game.

LIBRARY STATUS: 5 out of 5

No comments: