○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, December 22, 2008

Culdcept Saga: Completion Celebration

I finally obtained all of the cards in Culdcept Saga - My eyes teared up when the congratulatory reward cut scene was playing in front of me. Next mission? The game provides different customizable parts for the player's character by winning matches under variable conditions: I want to obtain all the avatar parts! I have gotten a lot - only several of the tougher challenges are still not conquered. I found a couple of people to play the game with too, which should lengthen the game's replay factor even more.


I want to create a new world! Culdra... Please show me the way!


The last card that prompted the completion of my collection.


Zeromn's voice is not as majestic as Culdra's.

No comments: