○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Games Played 12/12/2008

Meteos Wars - X-Box 360


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Puyo Puyo Fever (2004)
Developer: Sonic Team
Platform: Sega Dreamcast
Purchase Date: 2004


Same Puyo, different game... Wait.

I have always loved the Puyo Puyo games and it has enjoyed many iterations. Unless Sega is going to be releasing them on X-Box Live Arcade/PlayStation Network Store with online functionalities, I think I may have reached my Puyo saturation point with this release. The addition of fever mode is what sets this one apart from the previous games and it is basically a mini puzzle game within the game that acts as a super power to increase the amount of blocks you send to your opponent's screen. The gameplay is deep as always because o its heavy focus on chaining but it also makes the game a bit too draining at times. The game contains both English and Japanese language options - a nice gesture to loyal fans outside of Japan.

LIBRARY STATUS: 4 out of 5

No comments: