○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BK1200

For two weeks in a row now we are presented with X-Box Live Arcade games that cost 1200 Microsoft Points - that is $15.00 in plain English. After my play-through of the butchered Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, I can conclude that it should have cost only 800 points. This week's release is more offensive though - the hardly updated Banjo-Kazooie, a platformer from the Nintendo64 should have been priced 400 points! Yeah, you get the widescreen and the view distance is improved but 1200 points? That is just ridiculous. I surely hope that this is not Microsoft's way of telling X-Box gamers that this is now the minimum price for all future X-Box Live Arcade releases. I should have pre-ordered Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts because I would have been able to get the original game for free but decided not to after I played the demo. I ended up getting is as a gift and I actually "kinda" enjoyed what I have played so far. It's a shame about the original though. I am going to wait until it fails to make any kind of money because of its nasty price tag.


It's only $15, complete with muddy textures!
And yes, you have played this game before and it has no replay value!

No comments: