○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Games Played 12/18/2008

Culdcept - PlayStation 2
Culdcept Saga - X-Box 360
Ikaruga - X-Box 360
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - PlayStation 2
Söldner-X: Himmelssturmer - PlayStation 3


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Wave Race: Blue Storm (2001)
Developer: Nintendo
Platform: Nintendo GameCube
Purchase Date: November 2001


This is the closest I will ever get to actually doing the real thing. I have severe aquaphobia.
I'll tell you a funny story about how that impacted my video gaming one of these days.


This is a follow up to the legendary Wave Race 64 on the Nintendo 64. Staying true to what made the previous game very popular, the realistic water physics is still unmatched by any other water racing game to this date and is a sight to behold during stormy weather conditions. The only problem here is that the race tracks are somewhat tame compared to the brilliantly intense designs found in 64. The music and the character specific voice commentaries are also pretty bad. Thankfully, those things are just little annoyances compared to the game's wet and wild fun.

LIBRARY STATUS: 4 out of 5

No comments: