○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Games Alert!

I took advantage of the Black Friday deals from last week and got quite a bit of games. These are not high priority games on my "Purchase List" - I have to write an article about that soon, I have made mention of it a couple of times now - but I just couldn't resist the 50% discount on almost all of them: I got the second item listed as a gift.


From Left to Right:
1) Pure - X-Box 360
2) Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit - X-Box 360
3) Warioland: Shake It! - Nintendo Wii
4) Lego Batman - X-Box 360
5) Personal Trainer: Cooking - Nintendo DS
6) Animal Crossing: City Folk w/ Wii Speak - Nintendo Wii

No comments: