○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Games Played 11/30/2008

Culdcept Saga - X-Box 360*
Final Fantasy VIII - PlayStation

*It was a Culdcept kind of Sunday! I played it all day long. I am very close to getting all of the creature cards. It's going to take months to get the rest of the spell cards though for I am still missing a lot of them.


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Choukkousenki Kikaioh (2000)
Developer: Capcom
Platform: Sega Dreamcast
Purchase Date: 01/27/2000


The designs of the mechs are not too original but they look great nontheless.

Kikaioh is a simple fighting game featuring big robots and "Ultraman" characters. The commands for special moves are easy to execute but there is enough difference between the unique characters to make the whole proceedings varied. I love the presentation of the story mode - it is told like it is an episodic anime show. Even the impressive intro looks like it was made for an opening credit for a TV show. Sadly, the game plays a bit sloppy just like many other 3D fighting games. Still, the energetic music and bright colors make the game more fun than it actually is.

LIBRARY STATUS: 3 out of 5

No comments: