○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Games Played 11/29/2008



RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Super Mario Sunshine (2002)
Developer: Nintendo
Platform: Nintendo GameCube
Purchase Date: 08/28/2002


The stages are massive and excessively colorful.

Super Mario Sunshine is generally regarded as an inferior follow-up to Nintendo 64's Super Mario 64. I have heard that some Mario fans even classify the game as a non-Mario sequel, that it is more of a spin-off. I, on the other hand, place Sunshine as the superior product. Don't get me wrong, 64 was great but people seem to forget how bad the camera is in that game. Sunshine may have placed Mario in a totally offbeat and silly predicament - it's Nintendo's version of a hellish vacation - but the water based gameplay and the highly imaginative stages are highly polished to perfection. Just like the other Mario platformers that came before it, there is much power gaming to be experienced here.

LIBRARY STATUS: 5 out of 5

No comments: