○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Games Played 12/02/2008



RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram (1999)
Developer: Sega Enterprises, Ltd.
Platform: Sega Dreamcast
Purchase Date: 12/20/1999


The macho, bulky Gris-Vok versus the feminine, petite Angelan.

This mech 1-on-1 fighting game is one of Sega's most memorable arcade port. It is best played using the large Twin Stick controller but I didn't get the peripheral unfortunately. I used to own that controller for the first Virtual On on the SegaSaturn but only the game survived. Just like many older Sega games, the game is short but is fun to experiment with over and over again. The giant robots in the game may play similarly to each other but they each have subtle differences that make them individually unique. I wonder if we will ever play a great action game like this from Sega ever again.

LIBRARY STATUS: 5 out of 5

No comments: