○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Games Played 11/17/2008



RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Resident Evil: Outbreak (2003)
Developer: Capcom Co., Ltd.
Platform: PlayStation 2
Purchase Date: 2004


Let's hide in the restroom!

With the recent success of Left 4 Dead, I wonder if Capcom is going to revive their Resident Evil: Outbreak series. Even with the lack of voice/text chat support as well as some problematic load time issues, I consider this game much superior than Valve's recent effort. There's a heavy focus on strategy and adventuring to be found in Outbreak, not to mention the fact that the game is tense and scary. It stays true to what makes the Resident Evil games fun while adding multi-player elements into the mix. What are you waiting for Capcom?

LIBRARY STATUS: 4 out of 5

No comments: