○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

LoL Spectator Mode: Who's Watching You?

Today, Riot Games has released the Spectator Mode for League of Legends on the Personal Computer. Now you can forget watching ugly streams with bad commentary from game streaming sites and instead, watch quality matches at fluid 60 frames per second in your display's native high resolution with the in-game engine. LoL is a game that is fun to play but it is also very fun to watch. Since I am alone in playing my video games at the local level, sometimes I just want to watch other people play video games and that is why I like to frequent twitch.tv. Now, I know that I can just boot up LoL and just watch matches when I don't feel like playing the game. The coolest thing about this feature is the ability to easily jump into a friend's match and watch that friend play the game! Of course the mode has a 6 minute delay so that cheating becomes impossible. You can read up on the details of this awesome new mode by clicking here. Still not playing LoL - have you checked your brain yet to detect for possible neuron deterioration? - please click here immediately to sign up for your free summoner account. The game is truly free. Do it now! Want to watch me play? Feel free to add Circumstance to your friend's list!

The delicious fun that is voyeurism.

No comments: