○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Double Tagging: Is That Even Legal?

I went to Fry's Electronics today, specifically to check out the new televisions and receivers for the eventual  Game Room enhancements in the near future and when I got home, the green tag light on my Nintendo 3DS was lit - oh yeah another tag! When I checked to see who tagged me, I realized that it was that same Fry's employee from last month!

I see you're wearing a Mario hat now... Johnny dearest.

I would never have guessed that you can tag the same people multiple times. This is cool however because as long as I bring my 3DS with me to Fry's, I can continue to get an endless supply of new panels for Puzzle Swap as well as characters for Find Mii. The other fascinating thing is that the interaction between the two Miis were different during this second tag: It was funny how the Johnny Mii was asking about what I thought of him. Now I am really looking forward to see how things develop for the third tag - if that is even possible. Nintendo, you are so full of surprises.

2 comments:

Chalgyr said...

Haha - if it wasn't for my son and I get daily tags on our 3DS, we would never find people. I swear that in 6 months, he's been tagged maybe a half dozen times at his school is all, and me not once other than him.

Downside is, we can't seem to complete any of our puzzles (other than the default mario/bowser one) because of those reserved spaces. we have a ton of overlap on both of our 3ds's on all 3 of our puzzles so far.

Loner Gamer said...

Those "reserved spaces" you mentioned seem almost impossible to unlock. Nintendo should just sell them, with random results like the usual pieces, for 100 coins a piece or something.