○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, May 4, 2012

LoL: Some Charity for Your Vanity

I was going to get an alternate skin for Lux for League of Legends on the Personal Computer today since it one is currently on sale but then my attention got shifted to a special promotion for an awesome skin for Jax. So I decided to get "Jaximus" instead because 100% of the sale for this skin between today and 10:30am PST on 05/18/2012 will go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The skin itself looks pretty darn awesome though I hardly ever play Jax but this should encourage me to try him out every now and then .

I have always hated his default lamppost weapon. That axe however... Heck yeah baby!

No comments: