○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back on a Healthy Groove

After many, many months (maybe even years) of procrastination, I have finally found myself on an exercise routine. It is hard to get back into it for sure - daily habits, especially ones that require a bit of mental fortitude do take some time to develop. Since I have not missed a single one of my scheduled exercising time slots over the past two weeks, I must say that I am well on my way here. I know that I have gained some unhealthy weight over the past few years so the main reason for me to do this is to maintain a healthy lifestyle as well as denying my significant other a "chubby-gamer" husband as a bonus. My program of choice? Yourself!Fitness for the X-Box - you can read my review here where I praised the software to no end. I really tried to incorporate Eye Toy: Kinetic for the PlayStation 2 into my life as you may have noticed it being listed in my Daily Game Log several times this year but the problems with body detection and lighting were so annoying and they made me feel like I don't want to exercise instead of encouraging otherwise.

I really don't care what my weight is as long as I can get rid of the little belly bulge.

It has only been 2 weeks but I am already seeing the results of my workouts, mostly around the waist. I suppose I have to thank those grueling cardio sessions that made me curse and cry. Since I work out in the early morning, I am a bit more energetic now during the day. The one thing I haven't noticed yet is the appetite change. While I was using this program many years ago, with the physical changes came the alteration in my food consumption as well. I look forward to the time when eating a small meal would satiate my hunger. Having survive the past few weeks, I know that I am really sticking with the program. Perhaps what I need to do now is play Dance Central for the X-Box 360 in the evening to help speed up the result. Wii Fit? No thank you. Expect Yourself!Fitness to occupy the top three list of the Monthly Gaming Analysis from now on.

No comments: