○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, April 14, 2011

PSP More

The recent faceplate change I did for my PlayStation Portable and the addition of its 100th game are actually part of an evil plan that I have to encourage myself to spend more time with the system. When it comes to all of my current generation gaming systems, the PSP is unfortunately the least played - followed by the Nintendo Wii. I really want to change all that however and try to consistently spend some quality time with all of them. The scarred face on my PSP was definitely a turn-off whenever I jumped on it in the past but that has been addressed. To make the PSP even more attractive, I picked up a 8GB memory stick pro duo for it. I used a 1GB stick before and there's hardly any room left on it, especially when playing games that allow for some data to be downloaded directly onto the stick to assist with loading time. I have to keep transferring data between my PSP and my PC - though I like being able to do this, it does get annoying whenever I want to play a new game and I have to clear some space on the stick. 8GB should be enough for me to play with and now I should even be able to keep several full length digital download games in my PSP at a time. There are so many games on the system that I have yet to complete and now, I am ready to return to them... in serious style!

It's time to get back into some premium PSP gaming.

No comments: