○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Say No to the Asparabus

While a majority of the Sundays in my life are reserved for some hot and heavy gaming action, a good number of them are utilized to support my significant other's interests such as a visit to the "Asparagus Festival". After saying no to it for a number of years, I have decided to go this time around so earlier today, we embarked on a journey to Stockton, California to see why people actually want to celebrate this delicious vegetable that makes for the most memorable next urination cycle. Once we got there, we were both quite surprised that the festival didn't really capitalize on showcasing asparagus. There was a bizarre asparagus-inspired circus show - a really creepy tale of photosynthesis and how asparagus came to be - and there were some asparagus being served at the official stalls but those were pretty much it. The rest of the festival was comprised of the usual cornucopia of your typical carnival variety. We did have a good time however and my significant other seemed to be very satisfied with the outing and of course, that is all that matters.

I don't fancy the heat but it was a beautiful day to be out and about.

L.G. the biker?

The asparagus and chicken burrito was... interesting.

They are pretty fanatical about their asparagus around here apparently.

The live band was very entertaining.

Well, I wouldn't go that far...

No comments: