○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Kinect Effect: Full Body Sore

I have found myself playing Dance Central a lot over the last couple of days and it's definitely the most fun Kinect games compared to Kinect Adventures! and Kinectimals. Since I haven't included an exercise program into my daily routine (even though I know that I am in need of one), the physical effect of Dance Central can be felt on my body. I played it for about 30 to 40 minutes on Thanksgiving and later that night, my legs were starting to hurt and the next morning, my entire body was sore. Dance Central is not just a game, it's an aerobics exercise class. Still, that didn't stop me from playing a good session of the game yesterday and I am definitely feeling it this morning. Just like any physically demanding  activity, the body will eventually adjust to it and I am sure that will happen very soon with this game. It's really a good time for me to get back to Eye Toy Kinetic and Yourself!Fitness now that I am getting a bit more active. It's just so hard to get a daily exercise routine going!

Dancing like a fool is always fun until someone gets hurt.

No comments: