○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, April 4, 2011

New Milestone Celebration

The last time I picked up a PlayStation Portable game was on September 16th, 2010. It was my 99th game for the handheld. Today marks the 100th game for my PSP library with the induction of a game with one of the coolest titles ever: Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman - another quirky strategy game from Nippon Ichi. I got my PSP on the 24th of March, 2005. Well, it is not a surprise that the PSP does struggle when it comes with producing quality software especially over the last couple of years - thus its 16+ games a year average for me. There are still a lot of PSP games I want listed on my Purchase List so even with the eventual release of the "Next Generation Portable", I am not in a hurry to get them since these games have high probabilities of being available as downloadable contents for that next Sony handheld. In addition to the new PSP game above, I also inducted The Sims: Medieval Limited Edition for the Personal Computer - abusing the Sims in such a setting should be hilarious - and Nier for the PlayStation 3, an action role playing game/shooter hybrid from Square Enix, into my Game Library. So yes, no Nintendo 3DS yet. I think I am recovering from last week's shock pretty well thus far!

The PSP is the last of my current generation platforms to reach the triple-digit count.

No comments: