○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Second Fancy LoL Skin!

After I received the "bonus" League of Legends Riot Points several days ago, I haven't had the chance to unlock a fancy skin for one of my champions until today! My first fancy skin was for Nidalee and the champion of choice this time is Karma. I have been testing her out since yesterday and she is a very interesting champion with great defensive and offensive abilities. She is no Janna but she does have a really nice alternate outfit. My X-Box 360 avatar is an obvious indication that I love Kimonos so there shouldn't be a surprise that I have unlocked the following skin for Karma.

The Classic skin to the left and my new "Sakura Karma" to the right. Isn't she beautiful?

No comments: