○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, April 22, 2011

Just Getting Used to Runeterra?

I don't plan on making this a habit but I have unlocked another fancy skin for League of Legends. This is the third time I have done this but to be honest, for all the great satisfaction I am consistently getting from playing the game since more than a year ago, the amount of cash I have given Riot Games is definitely insignificant compared to me purchasing just one major release on any platform. The champion of choice this time is dangerous however - Cassiopeia: The Serpent's Embrace. I have played her on and off in the past, and I really like her set of skills that focus on poison damage over time spells and the potential for spamming damage but she is one of those champions that a lot of people don't seem to enjoy so much. I often get harassed heavily when I pick Cassiopeia and I am not talking about the team not having a balanced line-up, but the reasoning behind it is more in line of her being "a waste of Influence Points" and that she is "worthless". I never had a terrible performance playing her but then again, these things don't have anything to do about personal performances because there are people out there who think that only their champion selections are the only valid picks everyone should be making. Cassiopeia has two really interesting looking alternate skins and since one is one sale, I just couldn't resist! Her "Desperada" skin is definitely better looking than the ones I have unlocked before for Nidalee and Karma. The whole rattlesnake cowgirl thing is just... disturbingly sexy.

She got a lot of poison but she's less vemomous than a negative teammate.

No comments: