○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A X-Box Live Kind of Halloween

Microsoft wants to deliver a purely horrifying experience to those who wish to cancel out or change their Live subscription service for the X-Box 360 before the rate increase that will take into effect tomorrow. If you try to access your account details via the console or on the xbox.com, you will encounter an error and you will not be able to proceed. Apparently this problem has occurred since earlier this week and many have expressed their dismays on the official Live forum: It should be obvious why this is happening - Microsoft may be telling you that they are working to update the website and dashboard to the new Kinect-inspired design but they just want to hold on to your money! That is truly nasty and evil, just perfect for Halloween. My current subscription doesn't expire until sometime next year - but I did get two funny emails from Microsoft that my subscription was cancelled and reactivated (from the $49.99 setup to $59.99 I take it). The one troubling thing here is that the email stated that my current subscription will auto-renew once it expires next year which is of course something I don't want to do. I hope that they will "fix" everything soon so that I can change that back to no on the auto renewal.

The one thing that shouldn't have happened my dear Microsoft
is your ridiculous X-Box Live subscription fee increase!

No comments: