○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, October 25, 2010

More Discreet Than Ever Before

I used to have two surround sound setups in my house: one is my Game Room of course, and the other in my living room. Sometime last week, I decided to downgrade the surround system in my living room from a 5.1 into a simulated surround thanks to the Sony HTCT1000 unit (one surround bar and a subwoofer) that my significant other got from a family member. The 5.1 setup was just a bit too messy for the living room due to the overall design of the space so I am sacrificing the sound quality to accomplish a sleeker looking area. My Game Room on the other hand, has been hooked up to a 6.1 setup. Now that I have the extra speakers to use, I am able to add an additional surround channel to the back of the room. Getting the speaker wires neatly tucked along the wall and across the walk in closet was not fun of course but now that everything is done, it was so worth it. I have been wanting to have a discreet 7.1 sound setup ever since I got my Onkyo TX-SR674 several years ago so I am glad that I am able to fulfill that dream now.

My Komainu statues are now both guarding the entrance to the Game Treasury.

I had to relocate the Xenosaga II poster because of the placement of the extra back speaker.

No comments: