○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Sims 3 Console Rush

It's funny that something like today's release of the console version of The Sims 3 got me thinking about the game again.I am glad however that I embrace gaming on the Personal Computer because the PlayStation 3 and the X-Box 360 versions of the game still cannot match the highly superior PC version. From what I understand, the load time is horrendous, the virtual community is smaller, and that sense of open world is diminished on the consoles since the different areas of the map are not seamlessly connected. I have seen so many messages on the social networking sites describing how excited people are about this release, with a majority of them already planning to pick up the game today. It is strange to me that those who are so interested in a simulation game to not game on the PC in the first place but then settle for a bad, overpriced port of a game released more than a year ago. At any rate, I am going to reinstall this game and start playing it again since I had abandoned it so unfairly for such a long time.

It's time to create a household of sex addicts again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don´t understand why anyone would want to play it on 360 or ps3 since you don´t need a high end pc to run the sims.