○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, October 1, 2010

New Games Alert: Of Planeswalkers and Tomb Raiders

I got two more games on my Steam account for the Personal Computer, Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalker and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. The first is currently on sale and I took this opportunity to also download the game's two expansions. Though this game is fundamentally flawed because of the lack of deck customization, it really does have enough charms to entice a trading card game fan like myself. As for Lara Croft's latest adventure, I am highly impressed by the game's departure from the tried and true full 3D exploration in favor of a more arcade-like experience. Guardian of Light is an isometric shooter with a good dose of platforming and puzzles. The graphics looks amazing, including the real-time cut-scenes, and for the price of $14.99, this game redefines the level of visual quality that could be accomplished by a budget title. I am looking forward to playing the online mode for both games.

Do people really buy the deck unlocks when they could do so by just playing the game?

"Finally, someone who is actually able to resist staring at my chest."

No comments: