○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Game Alert: Not So Calm After the Storm

I got Time Crisis: Razing Storm for the PlayStation 3 today. I am so pumped up about this game because I really want the rail gun shooter genre to be popular again - perhaps we can finally get the true high resolution release of Sega's The House of the Dead series now that the PlayStation Move is here. This "Namco Shooting Collection" includes two other games: Time Crisis 4 and Deadstorm Pirates. I did pick up Time Crisis 4 when it was bundled with the GunCon 3 light gun back in 2007. Unfortunately, unlike Heavy Rain, that original release did not receive a Move patch but at least Namco's providing us that option here, even though it is only limited to the arcade version found in this release. The coolest thing about this disc is that I can also use the GunCon 3 to play these games as well - it is time like this that I wish I have a local gaming buddy to play co-op with since I basically have 2 light guns. I must say that my favorite out of all these three games so far is Deadstorm Pirates because it has that epic sense of arcade adventure and the fact that it arrives totally out of the blue - I have never heard of the game before but it is certainly the most exciting, new, and colorful out of the bunch. What a great collection of light gun shooters!

It may be the game cover art but Razing Storm is not the real star of the show.

You too will learn to love the power of the Golden Guns!

No comments: