○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Goodbye Netflix Discs!

Finally, watching Netflix direct streams on both the Nintendo Wii and the PlayStation 3 will no longer require the usage of that ridiculously-conceived Netflix instant streaming disc anymore. I am not going to install the new downloadable Netflix software on the Wii however since I mostly watch the streams on my Personal Computer but I did so for the PS3. The menu interface on the PS3 is different from those found on the X-Box 360 dahsboard and everything is very slick. The addition of Dolby Digital soundtrack is great but of course, I am not going to use this service here that much. Some of the high definition streams are only offered via the PS3 or the 360 so those would be the only time that I would use the console to watch them. When those situations come up, I am definitely going to use the PS3 now to watch them.

They printed a lot of those discs too... It was a really bad idea to begin with.

No comments: