○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lara Croft: Still Single

After playing through the first 4 stages of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on the Personal Computer earlier today, and I thought that it was time for me to play the co-op mode online. When I selected the multiplayer option, the game kept asking me to connect a second controller to my PC. I thought maybe the game was bugged but I then found out that the multiplayer mode is delayed even for this PC version - the game was released sometime last month on the X-Box 360 without the multiplayer mode and that it would supposedly be enabled once the game is released both on the PC as well as the PlayStation 3 - which of course already happened earlier this week. If I knew that the online option was still in the works, I would probably have picked up the delicious Recettear: An Item Shop Tale on Steam instead.

At least this should encourage me to complete the single player campaign.

No comments: