○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Game Alert: Sell Till You Rise?

This induction shouldn't be too surprising - Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale for the Personal Computer is now a part of my Game Library. I really enjoyed the demo of the game and I am glad that I didn't spend too much time on it then because the save file from the demo didn't get transferred to the full game [Update Note: I was able to find the demo save file and I am now playing from where I left off]. I was playing Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland for the PlayStation 2 almost the entire day last Sunday and all of the addictive money making mechanics from that game really reminded me of Recettear. I am also in a bit of a foul mood at the moment and I just wanted to cheer myself up. I'll be playing this game until it's time for me to go to bed tonight.

A bit too gung ho about capitalism aren't we?

No comments: