○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Favorite Eggman Battle Part I

I started playing the original Sonic the Hedgehog games again recently to wash off that bitter aftertaste of playing Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I. Forget those extremely lame, copy and paste boss fights in that latest Sonic entry... The original bosses are the real deal!

Waterfall Hide and Seek: Sonic the Hedgehog 3


Dr. Eggman thinks that he's so clever by going in and out of the waterfall to confuse our beloved Sonic but our blue hero can see him through the transparency of the moving water. The epic flying bomber chase that leads to this encounter followed by Eggman rushing across the background to get to the location made this fight one very special indeed. And oh, love that cute plopping sound of the weak fire shots that come out of Eggman's cannon attachments.

No comments: