○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A LoL Halloween

Yesterday, the great League of Legends for the Personal Computer received a special spooky update to celebrate the Halloween season. The game's map has been given a nice color tweak as well as creepy decorations and the creeps are now wearing cool looking masks! Even the battle music is switched to something a little more ghoulish! The best part here is all of the Halloween skins that can be unlocked for several of the game's champions. These skins will only be sold for a limited time but once unlocked, they can be chosen any time you play the game. LoL is just getting more and more attractive each time I play it - as long as I don't end up in a game with a bunch of negative people of course. Great job, Riot Games!

Even the title screen is twisted and nasty!

My favorite new skin is Dr. Mundo dressing up as Dr. Mundo for Halloween!

The changes in the scenery almost made it feel like you are playing on a new map!

No comments: