○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

L4D: The Sacrifice Update

What is this? Another free content update for the Left 4 Dead games on the Personal Computer? I am so glad I didn't buy these games for the X-Box 360 since this content will cost 560 Microsoft Points on that console. I haven't played through the entirety of the regular campaign on both the first and the second game because the whole thing does get really old really fast for me - all you do is shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, and shoot without anything really clever involved in the whole shooting process. So yes, it's fun to shoot zombies using some variety of weapons but it feels too repetitive. I know what I am lacking with this game: three good friends to play it with because I know that is the real allure of L4D. As a matter of fact, you can turn anything fun - like maybe a bad party game - when you are playing it with a bunch of your good buddies... So is L4D a bad party game? Maybe it is. How very curious.

It's time to revisit the world of nonstop zombie killing it seems.

No comments: