○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, October 29, 2010

Platy Reward 2010 Here It Comes!

It looks like my ultra awesome and super cute Platinum 2010 reward - the Super Mario Characters Figurine, gasp! - from Club Nintendo will be arriving very soon! Since the message I received from Nintendo is not account specific, it is going to take some time before I get it. Once Nintendo actually releases it from their reward store, it normally takes a day or two for that item to get to me - which is of course, something that hasn't happen yet. Still, that doesn't stop me from getting very excited though!

Send me my shipping confirmation email already!

Update Note: 4:00pm - It just shipped! Oh yeah! I better figure out where I will place it in my Game Room!

No comments: