○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Thrill of a Quadra Kill

Tonight, I got my first Quadra Kill in League of Legends on the Personal Computer. When you kill enemy champions in rapid succession, the in-game announcer would shout out the number of kills in question and that could reach all the way up to a Penta Kill. The most incredible part to this was the fact that I got this while playing as my lovely Nidalee and she would be the last champion that I would ever hope to accomplish such a thing. It happened during a big team battle where everyone - my team and the enemy team - were all pretty much next to each other except for Ashe and Ezreal who were on the opposing team. After throwing one nasty Javelin that took an opponent's full health to half of that, I switched into cougar form and I jumped right into the heat of the battle. After a couple of pounces and swipes that hit multiple enemies, the kill count began to pile up. Then I started pouncing away towards Ashe and Ezreal who were positioned a bit further away and voila, a Quadra kill. Of course everyone on the team helped with the damage and I was just doing my thing: I was really surprised that I got the killing blows. It was definitely very satisfying to hear the Quadra Kill announcement and I hope that I will get to hear it again in the future.

Yes, I have been playing Nidalee exclusively ever since I unlocked her last week.

No comments: