○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Finally Simming

I installed The Sims 3 on my computer again on Tuesday but I never get to play it until today. I like to pack a lot of sims into a house normally but this time I am going to take a different approach to playing the game. I am going to focus on just one person and see where the adventure is going to take me. So I created this character named Todd Arlington, a flirtatious yet clumsy man who had a terrible childhood. I usually like to assign anti-social traits to my sims but Todd is the friendly, outgoing type. The fact that he is also a great kisser will help him tremendously I am sure... But I don't know, I have a feeling that he's heading down towards a tragic path. Bad things happen to good people too unfortunately.

Ah, the joy of reading in your underwear while no one is watching...

No comments: