○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Games Played 12/19/2008

Culdcept Saga - X-Box 360*
Galaga Legions - X-Box 360
Prince of Persia - X-Box 360

*Two more cards to go. I am so close.


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Bomberman Generation (2002)
Developer: Hudson Soft.
Platform: Nintendo GameCube
Purchase Date: 06/22/2002


Free from the confines of the squares.

I am sure that I am not the only one who has grown tired of the Bomberman battle games. Just like the Dance Dance Revolution series, the Bomberman franchise has really overstayed its welcome. This is the reason why I actually love this Bomberman-inspired adventure game. You still get to use bombs to destroy enemies and clear obstacles but the exploration element really opens up gameplay. The soundtrack is as beautiful as the colorful graphics and it is always fun to beat the cool bosses. For those who still miss the classic battle mode, it is included in the game and it is the same exact thing that all of us have played over and over before.

LIBRARY STATUS: 4 out of 5

No comments: