○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, December 8, 2008

Games Played 12/01/2008



RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (2005)
Developer: Capcom Co., Ltd.
Platform: X-Box
Purchase Date: 02/24/2005


Some of the characters in III are memorable. How come these two didn't make it to IV?

The funny thing about owning a large library of games sometimes is that it becomes very easy for me to forget that I actually own some of those games especially when they have not been played for a certain period of time. I was in absolute surprise when I saw this game sitting inside my game cabinet while I was trying to randomly select a game to play around with today. This release comes with both Hyper Street Fighter II and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike on one disc. It's actually the best version of both games to be found anywhere. The game has online play and the server is still up of course, being a part of the X-Box Live service but there was no one playing it online anymore. Capcom even included Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie here as a bonus feature!

LIBRARY STATUS: 5 out of 5

No comments: