○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Games Played 11/26/2008

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - NDS
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit - X-Box 360
Ikaruga - X-Box 360
The Last Remnant - X-Box 360
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - X-Box 360


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Suikoden III (2002)
Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo, Inc.
Platform: PlayStation 2
Purchase Date: 10/23/2002


Complex emotions unlike anything experienced in a Japanese role playing game.

I am one of the unlucky gamers who never played the first and second Suikoden games. I do plan to buy them in the near future, especially number II that I frequently heard as the favorite to die hard fans. Suikoden III is amazing because of its very adult storyline involving an ongoing war between three opposing forces. The player gets to control three central characters in the story and sometimes, the same events are presented through each of the character's perspective. The main characters are very well-developed and the "108 Stars of Destiny" characters - individuals of importance in the grand scheme of things - also contain many memorable personalities. This is one of the best games ever developed and it almost made it to my list of Top 10 Greatest Games of All Time. I didn't find all of the 108 Stars of Destiny when I first completed the game - a good reason to play it again one of these days.

LIBRARY STATUS: 5 out of 5

No comments: