○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Club Nintendo's Ever Diminishing Elite Rewards

It's time again for those who reached the Gold and Platinum Club Nintendo status to pick their... measly reward! The choice of rewards has gotten worse since last year. You see Nintendo, this is what happens when you spend unnecessary money on releasing a console that shouldn't have been released. You should have kept working on the Nintendo Wii and never bothered with the Wii U. You could have released a crazy system update on the original Wii that allows 1080p signal out of the console - you know it's possible - but no, you just have to release a new system. If you would have been loyal to the Wii yourself and focus on releasing your exclusive Nintendo brand games on it, you would be rolling in the dough right now. If the spouse didn't pick up the Wii U for me, I would have not gotten the unit and its would have been abandoned like the PlayStation 4 and the X-Box One and I would have just enjoy my gaming exclusively on the Personal Computer as well as the previous consoles I already own. Here are the list of rewards that can be chosen this year:
 
"You're the best"? Then why didn't you offer us something we truly deserve?
 
Perhaps it's time for Nintendo to change "Gold" into "Dirt" and "Platinum" into "Cheap". With the way things are going, the club may be abolished next year. Which of these disappointing gifts did I pick? Stay tuned and find out once it arrives supposedly by the end of the year. For all we know, that may never even happen since it seems like they are trying to lure people to just opt for one of those immediately available downloadable games that I didn't choose of course. Nintendo, rethink your strategy and turn into Sega.

No comments: