○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, July 20, 2013

I Am No Day-Tripper But This is Just Trippy

I managed to craft the second-tier badge for the Steam Summer Getaway card set for my Steam profile earlier this morning and not repeating my previous mistake, I made sure that I captured the action on video. Since I know that I myself will not be able to craft that many badges, it's nice to have this video so that we, non-Badge Whores, can keep watching it whenever we look at all of the incomplete Steam Trading Cards set for all the games that we have on Steam...


The trading cards... The swirl and swirl like magic.

No comments: