○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Doesn't Take a University Degree to Figure Out

While Valve is making a killing out of their current Steam Summer Sale, Electronics Art also wanted to jump in on the action by offering... Only The Sims 3 games on their Summer Blowout Sale? Yes, it's almost but not quite so lame like those digital sales you find on the consoles but the most awful thing about the Origin sale is that the price couldn't even match up with what Steam is offering. Today, I sure wish that I bought my The Sims 3 games on Steam because I would have picked up The Sims 3 - University Life:

$19.99 on Origin...

...and $14.99 on Steam? Come on now EA!

No comments: